We are seeking collaborative and energetic Talent Acquisition interns that can manage recruitment projects to increase efficiency in our processes.
What You Will Do
- Assist with candidate sourcing & pre-qualifying candidates for screening.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and candidates, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance.
- Maintain applicant tracking system and work on internal referrals.
- Support on recruiting pipeline, which includes determining resource information, status, and needs.
- Create, build and maintain a network of potential passive candidates to fill future forecasted and planned roles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently graduated from a reputable university.
- People-centric and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
- Passionate about people, services, and culture.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated, and eager to learn.
- Interests in working within a start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:28th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm