At ADM, we actively foster employee development at every career stage. Our traineeship program facilitates an understanding of all aspects of our business in preparation for a role in our Global Trade Operations team.
You will undergo a structured (but flexible) learning plan, while gaining practical experience in the commodities trading business.
The traineeship typically lasts for 12 months.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in handling the execution of contracts for various purchases and sales of commodities.
- Coordinate logistics and supply chain matters to manage stocks and delivery schedules.
- Data entry and management of all assigned customer orders, shipments, and customer correspondence.
- Interact with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations flow.
- Daily, weekly and monthly report preparation as required by Management.
- Keep filing records for each contract with all required supporting documents for audit & tax purpose.
- Support the trade team and other ad hoc activities as and when required.
- Checking draft and preparing required documents for import process.
- Prepare and follow up a signed contract with the contractor once approved by legal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Economics/ Business / Commercial discipline with a focus in agriculture and/or international trade.
- Experience working in supply chain or sales administration, maximum up to two years.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English to be able to liaise with international stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Economics,...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm