As part of the Data Science and Machine Learning (AI/ML) team you will be exposed to real-world challenges such as: dynamic pricing, predicting customer intents in real time, ranking search results to maximize lifetime value, classifying and deep learning content and personalization signals from unstructured data such as images and text, making personalized recommendations, innovating algorithm-supported promotions and products for supply partners, discovering insights from big data, and innovating the user experience.
To tackle these challenges, you will have the opportunity to work on one of the world’s largest ML infrastructure employing dozens of GPUs working in parallel, 30K+ CPU cores and 150T of memory.
What You Will Do
- Mine, analyze and use big data of hundreds of millions.
- Design, code, experiment and implement models and algorithms to maximize customer engagement and business outcomes.
- Work with developers and a variety of business owners to deliver daily results with the best quality.
- Research discovers and harness new ideas that can make a difference.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good understanding of AI/ML/DL and Statistics, as well as coding proficiency using related open-source libraries and frameworks.
- Significant proficiency in working with data in SQL and languages like Python, PySpark and/or Scala.
- Can lead, work independently as well as play a key role in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural work environment.
- Fluent English – speaking, reading, and writing.
It’s Great if you have:
- Hands on experience in data engineering, working with big data framework like Spark/Hadoop, Impala and reporting tools.
- Experience in NLP, reinforcement learning, image processing and/or recommendation systems.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm