DevOps department consists of various roles, including DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Engineers. The main goal of the department is to improve Agoda’s IT systems and daily lives of all our engineers.
This role is perfect for anyone that wants to make a huge impact and see a multiplying effect of even tiny improvements. In DevOps we do not just maintain systems or take over boring parts of software development lifecycle. It is a place to design and coach on best practices, build centralized platforms, evaluate new tools, onboard open-source solutions and even write our own sophisticated tools and share them with the community.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement, document and advocate best practices, templates and guidelines in an entire SDLC.
- Build DevOps-as-a-service platform to provide services to all Agoda engineers in an automated way.
- Manage and supervise large-scale Kubernetes clusters, including building tools for automation and abstraction.
- Maintain DevOps services like version control, container registries, central monitoring, build and deployment systems, service discovery.
- Build and participate in communities for all things related to software development in Agoda.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eager to learn and experiment.
- Passion for automating and testing everything.
- Coding skills in a modern programming language (preferably Go, Scala, Python).
- Basic knowledge of Development ecosystem - Bash/Git/Docker.
- Experience with Linux system administration.
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience using and managing modern CI systems (Gitlab, Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI, Teamcity, etc.).
- Working Kubernetes knowledge.
- Configuration Management (Ex. Ansible, Terraform) experience.
- Experience creating CICD pipelines and/or configuration as a code.
- Advanced Docker knowledge.
- Open-Source contributions.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Software,...
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm