Cooperative internship period: January 2024 – May 2024
Get to Know our Team:
The Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations for all Agoda.
We are vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees in order to keep Agoda safe and protected.
This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
You will be working with a diverse group of expert security professionals from different parts of the world, pooling in years of experience in securing software products and corporate environments.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- A chance to contribute to building top-notch security automation workflows that handle thousands of security findings.
- You will use state-of-the-art no code automation platforms.
- Analyze and research on negative effects of a security issue and analyze the risk impact to Agoda’s environment.
- Help design OWASP assessments and Red Team campaigns that cover the full technology stack of our products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Familiar with basic programming.
- Security and risk mindset.
- Good English communication skill.
- Ready to learn fast.
It’s Great if you have:
- Practical knowledge or experience in performing security assessments and vulnerability management.
- Built some back-end applications and services.
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 and other security frameworks.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more.
We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally.
Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration.
We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm