Agoda’s Global Affairs Team seeks a dedicated and passionate intern to contribute, under direct supervision, on key projects necessary to advance the organization’s critical goals on legislative and policy work, stakeholder engagement and corporate social responsibility.
The selected intern will work directly with all members of the Global Affairs Team - from the Head Administrator to Managing Director. This internship will offer the opportunity to gain valuable skills, network, and learn about Agoda; government affairs, legislation and effective execution of high-priority projects particularly in the CSR space.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, can multi-task, and work as a team player.
What You Will Do
The intern will work with the Global Affairs team on a variety of projects, including:
- Support on employee volunteer program.
- Research support on special projects and topics of interest (from government policies to sustainability trends in tourism).
- Assist in drafting communications content, including PowerPoint presentations, emails, blog posts and social media posts.
- Research and analyze data to help identify opportunities, inform decision-making and messaging.
- Assist in the planning and execution of large-scale events.
- Provide administrative support and assist day-to-day operations of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate on a diverse team in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong research and quantitative skills.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world.
- Thai speakers would be a plus.
- Required Education - Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Communications, Public Relations, International Relations or other related fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm