Agoda’s Global Affairs Team seeks a dedicated and passionate intern to contribute, under direct supervision, on key projects necessary to advance the organization’s critical goals on legislative and policy work, stakeholder engagement and corporate social responsibility.
The selected intern will work directly with all members of the Global Affairs Team – from the Senior Administrator to Managing Director. This internship will offer the opportunity to gain valuable skills, network, and learn about Agoda; government affairs, legislation and effective execution of high-priority projects particularly in the CSR space.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical, writing, interpersonal and communication skills, can multi-task, and work as a team player.
What you will do
- Handle logistical elements for big and small events
- Manage contacts and related database
- Events management
- Attend and engage in strategy and staff meetings
- Assist in scheduling meetings with various stakeholders including Ministries and Embassies
- Assist with miscellaneous office tasks and projects as needed
- Write research briefs and backgrounders
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently at least a junior at university
- Have an interest in government and legislative affairs; and CSR
- Be detail-oriented and can work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Have social media skills
- Have excellent research, writing and interpersonal skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2019, 6:00 pm