Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Therefore, business value from your contribution can be seen in real-time basis. Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What you will do
- Repair data and perform analysis using statistical and data analysis techniques using Tableau
- Design and produce meaningful, effective data visualizations using relational and aggregate data sources via Tableau
- Ensure quality and data integrity in reports provided to internal users
- Communicates and co-ordinates on a regular basis with various internal teams
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT related field Proficient knowledge of SQL and Relational Database: able to write, execute and interpret queries
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with large data sets and ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Fast learning, fast change and open to learn new technology together with good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good English communication and Inter-personal skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2018, 6:00 pm