As a part of the database operations team, a candidate is responsible for administrating NoSQL data engine including database monitoring and supporting 24×7 in production.
What you will do
- Administrating, Proactive and re-active monitoring of 600 NoSQL nodes in order to provide 24 x 7 uptime and availability across multiple datacenters
- Troubleshooting and Performance tuning data engine.
- Deploy database changes and first line database support
- Communicating and reviewing database solutions, technical, applications with Operations Staff and external entities to ensure scalability, integrity and security of database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or any related fields
- Fundamental understanding of NoSQL concept
- Ability to learn new data engine technology such as Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Cassandra
- Experience in Linux environment is a plus
- Experience with Database High Availability technology
- Experience with Database Monitoring, Proactive and re-active is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments well
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be the team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to attend on-call rotation
- Good English communication skill
- Highly desirable advantage skills:
- Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Cassandra ,MS SQL Server, Vertica, ORACLE, DB2, Sybase
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm