Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Get to learn partnership marketing by assisting the operations team in optimizing efficiency and variety of tasks. You will have an opportunity to learn how to create a landing page, prepare reports, payment, and analysis of most common inquiry from partners and finding a suitable solution.
The intern will get a chance to gain operational experience and focus on supporting required tasks for upcoming campaigns and understand how partnership marketing works in one of the world’s fastest growing tech company.
What You Will Do
- Support project management of new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Marketing Team department, and inter department workflows.
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Marketing Team tools.
- Become a specialist in partner center, API, Zoho desk and seek ways to support performance of team and customers.
- Provide the team and the management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback.
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students currently completing a Bachelor's or Master's program that can provide a letter from the University confirming the internship period.
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals.
- Positive attitude and open to learn/adapt.
- Good command of English.
- Strong numerical acumen and good proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- It's Great if you have - Proficient competency in ETL tools such as SQL.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm