The Data department oversees all of Agoda’s data-related requirements. Our ultimate goal is to enable and increase the use of data in the company through creative approaches and the implementation of powerful resources such as operational and analytical databases, queue systems, BI tools, and data science technology.
We hire the brightest minds from around the world to take on this challenge and equip them with the knowledge and tools that contribute to their personal growth and success while supporting our company’s culture of diversity and experimentation.
The role the Data team plays at Agoda is critical as business users, product managers, engineers, and many others rely on us to empower their decision making. We are equally dedicated to our customers by improving their search experience with faster results and protecting them from any fraudulent activities. Data is interesting only when you have enough of it, and we have plenty. This is what drives up the challenge as part of the Data department, but also the reward.
BI Developer/Data Engineer in BI Team is a part of data team who developing data and BI solutions for analytic propose, we are working with product manager and business users to make sure our data and solutions are meet the business analytic requirements. We also need to work closely with engineer team who develop products/application in Agoda to make sure all importance data are tracked and logged properly with quality.
What You Will Do
- Be smart, hard-working, willing and able to learn rapidly.
- Focused on learning great data pipeline, data warehouse engineering and bi solutions practices.
- Focused on understanding the system and data area you’re working on.
- Should be contributing positively to the organization during the intern period.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in IT related / Computer Science / MIS or equivalent experience.
- Strong SQL command and ability to write complex queries on big data.
- Multi-tasking and Problem-solving person, good communication skills, Fast learning and willing to learn non-technical business and industry knowledge.
- Strong English, in speaking, reading and writing.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
It’s Great if you have:
Knowledge Business Intelligence, data warehouse concept and data tools such as MSDT, Tableau, Metabase, SQL Server, Vertica, Hadoop.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm