As a Content Specialist Intern, you will be supporting the set up and execution of these projects. This includes creating and overseeing projects, conducting market and competitor research, and collaborating with other teams/vendors on innovate content features.
What You Will Do
- Develop and initiate ideas for boosting up booking rate on the website.
- Conduct market & competitor research to concrete the project from ideas.
- Support content product development by acquiring, reviewing, and editing data.
- Conduct data mining and analysis of content items.
- Create and maintain dashboards to track performance and productivity against KPIs.
- Support content intake and upkeep in back-end content management system.
- Work cross functionally (IT and Product teams) to execute the project.
- Assist the team by applying and maintaining consistency with content standards.
- Assist in the planning and support of content projects and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics, statistics, data science or a related degree program with a strong academic record (must provide a letter from the University confirming the internship period).
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Proactive, friendly, with a sense of responsibility, and can work independently.
- Process-orientated, flexible and has an eye for detail.
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
It’s Great if you have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL or Python.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm