Agoda’s Global Affairs Team works on key projects to advance the organization’s critical goals on legislative and policy work, stakeholder engagement, and sustainability. Our projects guarantee Agoda continues to play a positive role in leading the industry towards the future, where sustainable travel is the norm and where customers can travel more freely.
Working with Global Affairs will offer the opportunity to network, learn, and gain valuable skills at the intersection of government affairs, sustainability, and technology. You will work on aligning Agoda’s strengths with priorities of governments to make real positive change around the world. Through these high-priority and innovative projects you will impact the business and the communities we operate in on a global scale.
What You Will Do
- Support organization and administration of volunteering and giving program
- Support development of documentation and creation of communications/messaging for internal and external audience
- Support other ongoing projects, initiatives, and campaigns
- Conduct research and competitive benchmarking on social impact and sustainability topics
- Co-ordinate & collaborate across departments and with external stakeholders
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and openness to learn/adapt
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical acumen
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm