Within our Data Team, we build and maintain the engines behind the Machine learning driven optimizations we serve at real time to our customers. It’s a combination of Real-time Microservices that are called every time users land on the website, machine learning models, Spark jobs running on the Hadoop clusters, and a back-office UI component exposed to our internal business users.
The systems are spread across 5 data centers and more than a thousand machines overall. Our biggest challenges are to support the ever-growing feature and business requirements while keeping up with the SLA and scale of the systems.
What You Will Do
- You’ll work with experienced engineers and product owners to identify business opportunities, design and create new data systems from scratch, all the way to deploying software.
- Improve scalability, stability, speed of existing applications.
- Debug and fix production problems.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Research new technologies and share across organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for Data and problems on a large scale.
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following languages - Scala, Java, Python, or any functional/OO languages. We code primarily in Scala.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Willingness to learn a new thing every day.
It’s Great if you have:
- Any prior Experience.
- Experience working with big data technologies (e.g., Spark, Hadoop).
- SQL knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm