Finance Operations Payment Support is a part of the New Business Initiatives team within the Finance department. Our key objective is to establish and maintain great relationships with our property partners by providing excellent service to them
As an Operations Payment Support Officer, you will be assisting Agoda’s accommodation partners with all Payout related inquiries (Telex Transfer, Virtual credit card, Physical credit card and PayPal). Our team plays a key role in driving for resolutions in all payment areas for our property partners. If you have a strong service-mind, are eager to learn about the payment space on a global scale, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high intensity work environment, this role is for you!
What You Will Do
- Manage payments related queries from property partners covering all payment methods (Telex Transfer, Virtual credit card, Physical credit card and PayPal)
- Educate our property partners on the use of our extranet system (YCS)
- Provide operational excellence for our internal and external stakeholders with the highest integrity and quality through various communication channels
- Drive for satisfactory resolutions for all escalation cases from our partners
- Initiate process improvements, innovative ways to get the tasks done in a more efficient manner, collaborate with other departments to further optimize inter-departmental workflows.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's program in Hotel and Tourism Management, Business Administration, Communications or other related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices & possess excellent presentation skills
- Customer service mindset– Attentiveness, empathy, patience, consistency with great
- Adaptable and fast learner who thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, process oriented
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Hospitality...
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm