Summer Internship 2023 - Product Design Intern
Get to know our Team:
Agoda’s mission is to give people the power to bring the world closer together via travel.
Through our family of apps and products, we’re building a different kind of company to reach that goal. Whether we’re creating new branding elements or growing our products, Agoda continues to lead in innovation, tech, and design.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to travel.
Come be part of a talented team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Agoda.
As a UI/UX Intern, you will be involved in every aspect of the process, from brainstorming for the next feature, to spending time and research in the problem space, to delivery, development, and finally deployment.
You will be expected to utilize your full range of skills in UX/UI, interaction, and visual design — and you will have the experience for a wide range of Agoda products.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Have solid knowledge of User Experience, Psychology, User Research or Behavioral Science.
- Have an understanding of interaction, visual, and user experience design.
- Come in with a strong growth mindset and team-player attitude.
- Be able to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders.
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve designs.
- Create conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Develop best practices for mobile app and desktop products.
- Take on special design tasks (e.g., color correction, internal design request).
- Be hands-on with the work. Conceptualize, execute, and steward product experiences across multiple business areas.
- Link to portfolio featuring examples of UI/UX design work, Psychology, User Research, or Behavioral Science subjects.
- Currently a 3rd-year or below BA/BS degree or design related field at a respected university.
- Excellent communication skills – you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Building UX wireframes and prototypes in Figma or other related tools or with a strong learning mindset.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more.
We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally.
Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration.
We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.