Summer Internship 2023 - Strategy Execution Intern - Engineering
Get to know our Team:
The Supply Innovation and Strategy (SIS) team sits within the Partner Services team at Agoda Bangkok.
We identify and ideate or optimize scalable growth opportunities of accommodation supply for the company. The projects that the SIS team works on directly impact Agoda’s bottom line and have long lasting structural impact to the business.
We cover a range of topics including organizational efficiency, sales and product optimization, go to market strategies as well innovation and products to improve supply competitiveness and increase revenue for the company.
We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by experimentation and data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, SIS offers a team of learning and experience that will push you (and Agoda) into new territory.
In this internship, the intern will, with advice from a SIS Manager, research and build business case(s) for opportunity adoption and present them to gain stakeholder buy-in to those changes.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work cross functionally, partnering with supply sales, operations, product, customer experience, pricing, and marketing teams on strategy and operations.
- Exposure to business stakeholders including C level / leadership.
- Real, varied business situations needing analyzing, testing, solving.
- Immediate responsibilities, data-driven recommendation asks, combined with assigned coaching.
- Fast learning opportunities within the travel and tech industries.
- Work with a high performing, driven, and fun team.
Required Skills and Abilities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Currently a 3rd-year or below in Engineering or Business at a respected university.
- Structured, analytical, and numerical skillset.
- Intellectual curiosity and impact-driven mindset.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to navigate different cultures and levels of seniority.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more.
We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally.
Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration.
We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.