Summer Internship Period - Our internship period for this role is from May 27 to August 2, 2024.
During this time, interns will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in our dynamic engineering environment, contributing to various projects and gaining valuable hands-on experience.
Additionally, outstanding interns may be considered for potential extensions or full-time positions.
The expected application timeline is as below;
- Application Period – December 2023 till February 2024
- Assessment Period – January 2024 till March 2024
- Interview Period – January 2024 till March 2024
- Offer Period – April 2024 till May 2024
- Start of Internship – May 2024 till August 2024
If the internship period is not suitable for you, please consider applying for the cooperative internship which offers more flexible timings.
This is a great opportunity to experience world-class support in a multi-national organization. You’ll be working with the best engineers to provide technical support to our staff all over the world. You’ll have a unique experience supporting all the major operating systems in a single company as well as utilize some of the best systems management tools available.
We’d love to hear from you if you are experienced/interested in working in the technical support field. We are interested in speaking to people of any level, from individuals just starting their IT careers to experts in their field.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work as a team to provide technical support in an enterprise environment.
- Experience hands on software and hardware troubleshooting and setup.
- Use various on-premises and cloud-based Systems Management solutions.
- Work with high-end Mac and Windows hardware
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- Familiar with Windows or macOS operating system.
- Possesses a strong service-oriented mindset and a willingness to assist others.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent collaboration and English communication skills.
It’s great if you have:
- In-depth Windows/Mac troubleshooting knowledge.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
- Familiar with Mac OS and Linux Operating systems.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel platforms.
Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings, Agoda has a network of over 2,900,000 properties worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 7,000 professionals from 90 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2024, 6:00 pm