Here Are Some Of The Things That Make This Challenge Interesting:
- We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
- Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Visual designer with strategic design background and exceptional art skills.
- Experience creating visual UI systems, involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, motion graphics, style guides & specs.
- Can start with big ideas, identify product and design opportunities, explore them visually, and distill them into actionable direction.
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast paced, rapidly changing environment that delight users.
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends.
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products.
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate an incredibly high standard of design taste.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English.
- Studying in fine arts, graphic arts, or related design discipline. Minimum bachelor's degree.
- Currently obtain legal rights to study or work in Thailand.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm