The Management Trainee Program is a 12 months program which enables graduates to gain real insights into life at Air Liquide.
It is a structured programme that allows for an in-depth exploration of interest in the chemicals industry and develop their professional skills and competencies.
The Management Trainee will be rotated to work in special mission projects across various Business Line and Function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, holding an MBA degree will be an advantage.
- Maximum 2 years experiences.
- Strong analytical thinking, self-driven and excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm