Operating in over thirty countries – and at the forefront of our industry – Allen & Overy is one of the world’s leading law firms. The work we do makes headlines, breaks new ground and sets precedents. Ambitious, creative and inclusive, we embrace new ways of thinking. That’s why we’ve been named the Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe by the Financial Times five times. By combining our strengths and investing in our team, we’ll provide you with the support required to unleash your potential.
Here, we’ll equip you with the skills to think differently and embrace an exciting future - One that’s filled with unique challenges, international projects and a broad range of opportunities.
As a firm, we support an agile and flexible culture that is tailor made to help build rewarding careers. Bring exciting ideas to the table and we’ll help you make your voice heard. Demonstrate tenacity and we’ll show you a brave new world.
If you want to make an impact and influence the future of law - It’s Time.
Work Period - September 2021 - January 2022.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’ degree in Thai law.
- Have interest in an internship with us before pursuing an LLM or equivalent degree.
- Available to join our LLB graduate work experience programme for the period of September 2021 - January 2022.
- Excellent academic results.
- All rounded and take part in activities.
- Thai & English proficiency.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Commitment to pursuing a legal career in Thailand.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm