Finance Graduate Program - Finance Tenders Analyst
You want to boost your career in Finance & participate to solving real-world mobility challenges?
Join our Alstom Finance Graduate Program!
- 2 years international rotational program to have a wide experience of Alstom’s Finance and develop your multicultural background.
- A customized training journey to develop your Finance & Leadership competencies: induction program, networking events with Top Managers, personal development plan and training path.
- A managerial and HR follow-up on your career and development.
In this role, you are expected to build effective working relationships across a diverse finance team, with the ultimate goal of establishing a frank and transparent dialogue with your peers. Your peers recognize you as a leader able to influence and share a strategic thinking across a matrix organization.
What You Will Do
During your first assignment, you will discover the Finance Tenders function working for 2 clusters (East-Asia and Singapore-Malaysia) in the Mobility Industry.
You will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of Project environment, demonstrate leadership, perform strong data analysis to facilitate decision making and develop a global vision to analyze, report and improve overall financial performance.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Under the supervision and guidance of a Lead Finance Tender Manager:
- Participate in overall Tender Management process jointly with Tender Leader.
- Main partner for the Financial Strategy of the tender, supporting the bid manager and the bid cost manager.
- Supervision, analysis and support of overall finance topics of the tender.
- Add insight and accuracy to tender financial information.
- Challenge and approve all Financials (cash, competitiveness, etc.) as per DoA (delegation from Region FTM/FPM) throughout tender process.
- Liaise with other finance expert functions (e.g., Tax and Customs, Treasury and Financing, Global Performance, Internal
- Audit & Risk Management, Accounting and Finance efficiency, etc.).
- Cooperate with other expert functions (e.g., Legal, Platforms, Operational Excellence, etc.).
- Contribute jointly with Legal and Tender Leader in negotiation processes to improve contract terms and conditions
- Support Bid Manager (or Risk Manager) in risks and opportunities process and sign-off contingencies/committed savings.
- Know and understand the businesses portfolio and the operation of every business function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Finance, or equivalent.
- Maximum 2 years of experience in Finance, an auditing and/or project operational background in international environment would be an advantage.
- Rigorous, data driven and quick learner, you are eager to discover new environment & demonstrate resilience in challenging situations.
- Your ability to work in close collaboration & your good communication are your main assets as a team member.
- Your solid analytical and synthetic mind combined with your global vision are key to provide relevant business analysis to support effective decision making.
- You are geographically mobile for the next 2 years.
- Fluent in English - Other languages is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint – SAP and Power BI is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.