The role will support as an important interface between the customer projects and the research and development roadmap.
The role requires comprehensive knowledge on software engineering, signaling engineering principle and good level of software quality, verification tools and a good level of understanding of verification and validation process all through the development cycle.
What You Will Do
System Requirement Management:
- Develop system requirement analysis, define functional decomposition, architecture definition and software specification.
- Design and Implement ATS software Development using C/C++, Python programming to support customer project.
- Create software Documentation e.g., Impact Analysis, Software ICD, Software Design Specification.
- Design Review, Code review.
- Develop module test cases for self-testing before deliver software to verification team.
Project and Change Management:
- Understand project execution cycle and their own contribution and commitment. Responsible to execute their own task within budget. Raise change request when scope changes to program manager, where applicable.
- Contribute to continuous improvement (Lesson Learn).
- Support other assignment: e.g., Site investigation, Site testing support and etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor in Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of Software design using C/C++, Python.
- Experience of Software development/ Software design.
- Knowledge of Coding Standard.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm