The role will support as an important interface between the customer projects and the research and development roadmap.
The role requires comprehensive knowledge on software engineering disciplines and a good level of understanding of SW Quality all through the development cycle.
What You Will Do
- Develop system requirement analysis, define functional decomposition, architecture definition and software specification.
- Design and implement vital software programming using C/C++, Python and shell script.
- Design Review.
- Develop module test cases for self-testing before deliver software to verification team Understand project execution cycle and their own contribution and commitment.
- Responsible to execute their own task within budget Raise change request when scope changes to Work Package Leader, Team Leader or Manager where applicable.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's of Computer Science / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Control System and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Relevant experience required (i.e., directly linked to the requirements of the position/role).
- Experience of Software design using C/C++, Python.
- Understand electrical circuit is a plus (Not mandatory).
- Knowledge and experience of e.g., SW coding conventions, formal development methods, SW design documentation, requirements tracing, configuration management, change control, verification & validation and usability is highly desirable.
- Good in English skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm