The role will support as an important interface between the customer projects and the research and development roadmap.
The role requires comprehensive knowledge of software engineering, signalling engineering principles and a good level of software quality, verification tools, and a good level of understanding of the verification and validation process all through the development cycle.
What You Will Do
Sub System Requirement Management:
- Analysis system requirement, define functional decomposition and architecture definition.
- Analysis and create test cases/specifications according to requirement specification.
- Define test module and mapping test case/result for verification the requirement.
Software Verification and Validation:
- Perform Impact analysis and define test execution plan/test cases.
- Perform module, functional, system, and Integration testing.
- Raise Non-conformity report of fault found during software verification and validation.
- Issue Test report/test record, a summary of the test execution report.
- Perform Safety reviews.
Project and Change Management:
- Understand project execution cycle and their own contribution and commitment.
- Raise change request when scope changes to Work Package Leader, Team Leader or Manager where applicable.
- Manage and control documents following company process.
Support another assignment:
- e.g., Site investigation, Site testing support and etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement (Lesson Learn).
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduates in telecommunication engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and computer engineering, software engineering, or scientist field.
- Able and strong to work in any programming language e.g., C, C++, Python, PLC, or other programming languages.
- Interest in career path to grow to be a software developer.
- Strong English Communication is a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software, Science, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm