Graduate Program System Integration & Test Engineer
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Purpose of the job:
The CITYFLO product family is an urban railway Signalling System solution ensuring the operation and safety of metros and people movers all around the world.
Alstom Bangkok is looking for a System Integration & Test Engineer having a deep interest in integration testing and test methodologies for software intense embedded systems.
You will work in a global team to ensure the system meets its functional, safety and availability targets. You will be a key contributor to the quality of the Signalling System delivered to customer.
What You Will Do
- Perform the integration testing of CITYFLO functions and interfaces as per System Requirements and Design Specifications.
- Analyze system specification and create test cases to properly test the system functions.
- Manage the various configuration of testing labs.
- Define requirements for simulators needed for testing.
- Execute the tests, analyze results, identify issues.
- Write test report and non-conformity report.
- Continuously improve the test process by identifying areas for improvement to increase quality and reduce cost and delay.
Participate in technical meetings with system and sub-system engineers in Bangkok or Pittsburgh (US) as well as on-site project teams in order to:
- Define test strategies, test plans and test specifications/procedures.
- Provide early input of testability aspects to product development.
- Analyze test results for troubleshooting and bug fixing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Computer Engineer, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information System, Telecommunications or related field.
- Experience in development or test of industrial products and complex systems.
- Experience in setting up common test hardware and installing software.
- Knowledge of Linux, Window Server, SQL, MongoDB, Networking and protocols.
- Professional working proficiency (or above) in English is a must.
- Autonomous, thorough, team worker, curious, quick learner, communicative.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.