Graduate Program VATC Software Engineer
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Purpose of the job:
Comprehensive knowledge on Software engineering disciplines and good level of understanding of software quality through the product development lifecycle are acquired for this role. Knowledge and experience in Software Programming and Coding Conventions, Testing, Software Design Documentations, Requirement Traceability, Configuration Management, Change Control and Verification & Validation is highly desirable.
The task of this role is to perform software implementation and Software Testing depending on team function for Onboard products together with focusing on delivery of Software/System works to main projects of Region APAC.
What You Will Do
- Develop engineering systems, gathers and analyze technical data, fix issues which related to software, perform engineering test& verification and deliver the Onboard software package and product documentation.
- Involved in technical decisions and technical support.
- Interact and coordinate with other engineers in worldwide to ensure that the overall requirements are understood as well.
- Actively work with new ideas which can improve the efficiency for the engineering works.
- Provide technical guidance and support development of team, and Configuration management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Computer Engineer, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Control System and Instrumentation Engineering.
- New graduate is welcome.
- 0 - 2 years of working experience in SW Development process and embedded SW.
- Good planning, interpersonal, and communication skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.