We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Our Vehicle Integration Team are at the forefront of designing the interface and integration of our onboard signalling equipment into the most technologically advanced trains in the world.
As the Integration Engineer, you will work on projects for our worldwide customers to ensure our trains meet requires specification where our products are integrated into the interior spaces. Ideally you will have a background of mechanical and electrical design for industrial use.
What You Will Do
- Delivery ATC Vehicle Engineering work within main projects in Region APAC.
- Provide electrical interface design between ATC system and the vehicle.
- Prefer knowledge and experience of railway ERTMS and Mass Transit.
- The role is required to performed the design, test, verification, and validation in accordance to quality and safety system and well manage task schedule according to project delivery plan.
- Experience in electrical control circuit design.
- Ability to work on-site installation and test.
- Requirements and interface handling.
- Design electrical circuit diagrams and related vehicle design and analysis documentation.
- Site activities, i.e., vehicle survey, installation, and test.
- Safety documentation.
- Vehicle Test Specification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Related Electrical Engineering field (Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Telecommunication) or relevant industry experience.
- Having performed similar tasks within an engineering organization.
- Speaker of English and Thai language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm