Internship - PSD Engineer - Software Engineering/Computer Science
What You Will Do
- To support Site Manager and Site Engineers for documentaries of handover and other concerning documentaries of stations and depot.
- Support for inspection instead of site engineers for PSD works.
- To join PSD meeting.
- To support the interface test with site PSD engineers on site.
- To support PSD punch list closure.
Required Skills and Abilities
Student/ Undergraduate in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical or any other relevant.
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation.
Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable.
Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations.
Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.