Account Rep Intern - Amazon Global Selling - Sales & Marketing
Amazon Global Selling is seeking a highly motivated Account Representative Intern who is up for a challenge, with an interest in continuous learning to join a diverse team.
About the team:
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or Selling on Amazon business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers.
One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country selling partners to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
What You Will Do
The intern will work closely with sales, account management, and operation teams to understand more about account management and add value to the team through multiple projects.
This role involves driving awareness, education, and engagement, to South East Asian Sellers expanding to North America or Europe/UK with Amazon.
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, analytical, and takes on a high level of ownership. Candidates will need think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex business problems and improve business input metrics.
This is a unique and existing opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, and make history while having fun!
- Penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for a minimum of 3-months.
- Must be able to legally work in Thailand.
- Experience in Business Development, Sales, or customer-facing roles.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player who is also able to work independently.
- Data driven and comfortable to work on data analyst tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL, and documentation skills.
- Relevant experience in Onboarding, Sales, and Account Management will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates ability to deep dive with accuracy on complex issues.
- Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems.
*This is a full-time internship for a minimum of 3-months duration in 2023.
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Thailand.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail.
We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.