Amazon Web Services (AWS) is expanding our presence in Thailand, and we are looking for engineering students/recent graduates to join us as IT Engineering Operations Trainees in our expanding team.
This full-time traineeship will last for 6-months (starting in Q1 2023) and we are committed to provide coaching and periodic assessments to help develop your skills along the way.
You will work with experts from the industry and kick start your career in AWS.
Successful completion of the 6-month traineeship involves the chance of being put through the interview process to be a full-time Amazonian.
For those who are interested, please submit your resume and we'll be in touch to share more details upon shortlisting.
Required Skills and Abilities
Final year student or graduated within a 1–2-year period of a University, Higher Diploma or an equivalent level of education in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar technical/trade school program (HVAC, electrician, facilities maintenance, or similar).
- Understanding fundamentals of Generators, UPS, Chillers is a plus.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Demonstration on teamwork and collaboration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm