Amazon Global Selling Thailand is on our mission to bring Thai businesses to compete in the global market through Amazon’s 13 marketplaces around the world.
To accelerate the onboarding process of Thai Sellers to successfully launch their business on Amazon, we have created a Jump Start program to support Thai Sellers throughout their cross-border journey. Jump Start is designed as a small group education program where Amazon Thailand team will provide step by step knowledge and for Sellers. Sellers who pass selection criteria can attend the program with no cost and will be on track to launch their business on Amazon in 6 weeks.
As a program coordinator intern, you will be the key contributor to the success of our program. You will assist the program manager in recruiting participants, driving engagement within Seller community, arranging classes schedule, analyzing results and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics. As a successful coordinator, you will be driving the business results while ensuring high standard Seller experiences. Most importantly, you will get to learn best practices in cross-border eCommerce from your talented colleagues.
What you will do
- Report to JumpStart program manager, work closely with leading Thai SME brands from various industries
- Screen and validate incoming applications from businesses to join Jump Start program, ensure the highest standard and selection criteria are being met
- Maintain engagement with program participants through online and offline channels, follow up on their progress
- Manage Seller community on both online and offline channels
- Coordinate with Service Providers who participates in the program
- Support program manager in measuring and analyzing program result. Make recommendation to improve success rate of the program based on analyses. Present your findings to executives
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master degree from leading universities, recently graduate within 1 year
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Good analytical skill and data-driven
- Good command of English, written and spoken
- Experience in running or supporting education program is a plus
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th February 2018, 6:00 pm