As an Intern in Marketing Department - Loyalty and Operations function, you will support various daily tasks in preparing to launch the loyalty program and rewards fulfillment. Your Internship with American Express will help you gain practical work experience and skills in dealing with internal and external partners. We aim to ensure that you will be able to competently undertake various activities.
What you will do
- Prepare marketing campaign information and communication to get approval.
- Support communication on various channels e.g. direct mail, website, etc.
- Dealing with internal and external partners to get agreements and rewards fulfillment ensuring the order from the customers are fulfilled.
- Manage documents required for campaigns. This includes scanning and filing documents.
- Support other tasks as part of all operations in launching marketing program and fulfillment.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Detail-Oriented, multi-tasking, well-organized.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in a deadline intensive environment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good command in English
- Able to work 37.5 hours/week (Working Day: Mon – Fri, 08:30 AM – 05:00 PM)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm