What You Will Do
- Attend regular in-person and or online meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose the incidents.
- Follow up on the cases until the obstacle is permanently resolved and closed.
- Assist in product acceptance testing, product implementation and content population.
- Work with the team to publish documentation.
- Maintain client and internal knowledge base.
- Manage Jira system and monitor its activities.
- Work with Support Operations Specialists to complete the monthly, weekly and ad hoc reports for customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or any related fields.
- Able to do internship at least 3 months.
- Interested in Frontend, Backend, and Chatbot development.
- Possess verbal and written skills in both Thai and English language.
- Flexible, self-learning, self-motivated, team-player, willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Paid internship.
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities.
- Possibility of periodic remote work.
- Gorgeous office in Bangkok (True Digital Park).
At Amity, we believe that communities will save the world and we are on a mission to empower everyone to build their own. We do so by offering a suite of pre-built social features that companies can add to their apps or websites to easily launch their own social networks.
Hundreds of companies worldwide are already using our technology to decrease their reliance on third parties' social media and operate their own positive and curated digital communities.
Since the launch of Amity Social Cloud in 2020, we went from 15 to 250+ employees across four offices - Bangkok, London, Milan and Sao Paulo - and from 0 to 100+ global clients, including leading companies such as Harley-Davidson, Pernod Ricard, Noom, Betano and more. We raised over $20M backed by leading venture capitals.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm