This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
APCO internship is designed to give interns a valuable educational experience, with exposure to a wide range of client work.
While APCO interns are encouraged to develop their interest in either public relations or public affairs and policy advocacy, they will gain exposure in both practice areas.
What You Will Do
The following are specific duties performed on a daily basis:
- Provide general research and intelligence to the office (monitoring media, institutional developments, policy updates).
- Actively support new business opportunities by contributing to brainstorms, conducting research, compiling bios and preparing decks.
- Editing of policy reports and other client deliverables.
- Writing analytical pieces on policy, current events and business trends.
- Active participation in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Support media relations.
- Support event coordination and logistics.
- Providing administrative assistance to projects on a limited basis.
- Other similar duties as assigned.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm