The Management Trainee Program -for Sales Manager based in Bangkok at Argyll Scott helps you go further than you could ever imagine in any career in any industry. Argyll Scott's reputation, culture and atypical methodology have attracted some of the best and most driven consultants in the industry. It's no surprise to us.
Whether you are a seasoned recruitment professional or a new graduate, we offer a unique environment in which to fast track your career. We offer the best of both worlds - the variety, career development, financial return and job satisfaction that comes from working in a high growth entrepreneurial business; together with the financial security, training, client base and state of the art infrastructure & systems of a blue chip multinational.
What you will do
- Consulting with international MNCs on their business requirements in Thailand
- Identifying new clients in a wide variety of industry sectors -Engineering Consulting/ Automotive/ Chemical Industry
- Developing effective relationships with key senior decision makers
- Delivering excellent bespoke client solutions
- Working as member of a hard working team
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's degree or Bachelor graduate in any related field (be advantage for degree in Engineering/ Sciences). Will mainly consider who graduated Overseas University and/or lived in overseas before
- At least 2 years working experience in Sales (any industry)
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Thai Nationality
- A proven sales track-record in handling challenging and competitive responsibilities with billing revenues
What's on Offer:
- Excellent basic salaries depending on experience
- Opportunity to be a key part of the Thailand launches team in the expansion of the SE Asia region
- Quarterly commission scheme - opportunity to more than double annual salary.
- Excellent career progression with opportunities to fast-track into senior management positions
- Monthly / quarterly rewards for hitting targets
- Regular monthly / annual team events - past events have included trips to Hong Kong, Phuket, Bali
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.