What You Will Do
- You will rotate within cross functions like Ops, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing etc. Each rotation can vary from 6 to 8 months.
- You will be working on live crucial projects that impact our day-to-day business.
- You will develop your technical, functional and leadership skills.
- You will have a training curriculum to develop your leadership skills.
- You will be assigned a Mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering Degree in Production / Chemical / Mechanical.
- First Class or Higher Second-Class grades.
- Strong Analytical and Tactical skills.
- Willing to Learn and Explore New Opportunities.
- Agile and Resilient.
- Team Player.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm