At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
What You Will Do
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, quality and process improvement, HSE, oversight of Baker Hughes operations for work at customer sites.
- Program members are also involved in strategic initiatives including our drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring.
- Complete formal training in LEAN Six Sigma and Supply Chain processes.
- Contribute to business outcomes.
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally.
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams.
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain from an accredited university.
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Geographically mobile (locations vary).
- Maximum three years’ experience post Bachelor’s degree.
- Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Prior internship, coop or research experience in engineering, manufacturing or supply chain operations.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative. Passion in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering in Oil and Gas.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm