Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Our Global Markets business offers sales and trading services, including research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, and commodity and equity businesses. Global Markets product coverage includes securities and derivative products in both the primary and secondary markets.
What you will do
- A Macro- Rates and FX Salesperson who will cover corporate and institutional clients (corporates, asset managers, hedge funds, pension and insurance, banks, and supras/sovereigns).
- Will work with experienced sales people to develop client relationships. Will be mentored / trained / developed to become a top fx and rates sales.
- To cover day-to-day FX/Rates flow transactions and drive local client business.
- Must have a solution-based sales approach and be proactive in delivering the Firm’s resources and capabilities to clients.
- Build connectivity between priority clients and key Natixis personnel (trading, strategy, other product areas).
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of markets, with particular focus on fixed income, global interest rates and foreign exchange markets.
- Technical aptitude within fixed income, global interest rates and foreign exchange products.
- Intuitive understanding of macroeconomic theory, monetary and fiscal policy and their respective impact upon markets.
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, the ability to think quickly and make sound decisions in high stress situations.
- Passion for financial markets and a fast-paced environment.
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Driven and an action oriented.
- Qualified with relevant local licenses is preferred (Bank of Thailand’s treasury dealing license, ThaiBMA’s Bond Trading License, SEC’s Single License, etc).
- Ideally proficient with Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.