Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
In its 3rd year of success, the LTDP program focuses on hiring diverse and local talent in the SEA countries.
This program has helped us:
- Attract graduates and fresh talent into the local workforce.
- Create opportunities for overseas graduates/new talent wanting to return to their home country and contribute to the local economy and develop resources for the local banking environment.
- It also gives an opportunity to work and gain experience in the “World’s Best Bank” and “Asia’s best bank for Corporate Social Responsibility” – all recent awards by Euro money.
Current opportunities exist across different lines of businesses within our Global Banking and Markets groups, Global Technology and Operations groups and Control Functions as well.
12 months contract role. We generally aim to offer 2 rotations with the 1st rotation after 6 or 9 months in the role.
This is done to help:
- Gain exposure to a wider area of banking.
- Provide sufficient length of time in one role to be able to contribute meaningfully.
- Well defined compensation and benefits package.
The candidate will report to the Country Compliance Officer where the primary role is to assist on day-to-day regulatory Compliance duties.
What You Will Do
- Assist to update new and revised regulations into the Enterprise Regulatory Change Control Management system.
- Assist to disseminate new or change of regulations to local and regional business partners and coordinate completion of impact assessment(s) where applicable.
- Assist the compliance manager with the regular compliance reporting and management updates.
- Organize meetings and follow-up sessions with line of business to resolve regulatory and compliance issues.
- Assist the compliance managers in conducting annual risk assessments, targeted risk reviews and periodic monitoring tasks.
- Provides support to compliance managers in special projects assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from recognized university.
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills Must be motivated self-starter and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Capable of working under pressure whilst juggling multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm