Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
In its 3rd year of success, the LTDP program focuses on hiring diverse and local talent in the SEA countries.
This program has helped us:
- Attract graduates and fresh talent into the local workforce.
- Create opportunities for overseas graduates/new talent wanting to return to their home country and contribute to the local economy and develop resources for the local banking environment.
- It also gives an opportunity to work and gain experience in the “World’s Best Bank” and “Asia’s best bank for Corporate Social Responsibility” – all recent awards by Euro money.
Current opportunities exist across different lines of businesses within our Global Banking and Markets groups, Global Technology and Operations groups and Control Functions as well.
12 months contract role. We generally aim to offer 2 rotations with the 1st rotation after 6 or 9 months in the role.
This is done to help:
- Gain exposure to a wider area of banking.
- Provide sufficient length of time in one role to be able to contribute meaningfully.
- Well defined compensation and benefits package.
What You Will Do
- Assist in preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial and regulatory reports submitted to the Bank of Thailand (BOT) and other bodies.
- Tax filing and preparation of other tax-related reporting requirements.
Accounting and Audited Accounts:
- Assist the Lead Financial Analyst in closing the month-end financials and routine bookkeeping.
- Assist the Lead Financial Analyst during internal and external audits such as but not limited to BOT, PwC and other regulatory bodies.
- Assist team members on other allocated work to benefit the department and on any ad hoc internal/external request for information.
- Assist team members in handling ad hoc projects as needed.
- Act as reliever for other members of the team.
- All other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Management Information System, Accounting, or Finance (preferably with interest in banking landscape).
- Technical Knowledge.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Access are required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Information Systems
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm