Business Development Intern
The Business Development Intern will assist in exploration of business feasibility of emerging technologies in the power markets APAC (e.g., Battery Energy Storage System). You will work under the advisory of our Business Development Manager Projects APAC.
The position will be based in our Bangkok Office, Thailand.
What You Will Do
- Organize and get insights from historical and/or forecasted data from the power markets in order to understand the revenues streams for a BESS (stand-alone BESS, or BESS integrated to a Solar/Wind Power plant).
- Research and get insights from relevant power markets regulations in order to understand revenues streams for a BESS (stand-alone BESS, or BESS integrated to a Solar/Wind Power plant).
Required Skills and Abilities
- A 3rd or 4th year from Thailand.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Energy/ or Engineering Management).
- Good mastering of modelling and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
What We Are Ready to Offer You:
- Internship Allowance.
- Develop your knowledge in the power market and gain insights to the renewable energy industry.
- Real life experience on business development.
- Work in a diverse and international environment.
We look forward to your application!
BayWa r.e. is the home for change makers. We r.e.think energy – how it is produced, stored and can be best used to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet.
At BayWa r.e. we affect change globally. With locations in 30 countries, we have over 4,500 people already working across the world, collaborating with local businesses to proactively shape the future of the energy sector.
In the APAC region, we already have more than 250 employees located in our country offices throughout the APAC region (Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, and Australia).
Our business activities include trading, project development, operations & maintenance and tailor-made energy solutions.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.