We are recruiting an HR Intern for our office in Bangkok, Thailand.
With our support we can work together to make that change happen and create a brighter future.
As part of the HR team, you will support the recruitment activity on recruitment, employee engagement and employer branding activities.
This position is open for internship or working student.
What You Will Do
- Support for the digitalization of our recruitment process: register candidates in our database, ensure feedback is duly recorded.
- Support the recruitment team on all the tasks related to selection: edit job offers, post job offers and ensure proper communication, screen candidates, plan interviews, assist in the interview, write reports.
- Support on the sourcing of candidates and building strong pipelines for specific roles.
- Ensure regular communication with our candidate’s pipelines.
- Improve the selection process - creation of an assessment toolbox, scorecard for candidate.
- Support the effort on employer branding - organization of webinar, content creation, gather inputs for the marketing team, benchmark, research on networking opportunities, prepare presentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in Bachelor or Master in the field of HR, Business Administration or Communication.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn.
Is this role the right fit for you?
- Are you looking for a part-time job, internship or trainee program? (Min of 16 hours a week is required).
- Are you interested in a career in HR?
- Do you have excellent English communication skills?
- Are you looking for an international, challenging and successful work environment with a multicultural, supportive and collaborative team?
What we are ready to offer you:
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your world class business skill and knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy.
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers, we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
- Join our team where you can make a difference and drive innovation for a sustainable future!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Communications, Human Resources
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm