Support the marketing manager APAC on day-to-day operations related to marketing.
The position will be based in Bangkok Thailand.
Fixed term contract - 6 months.
What You Will Do
- Assist development, implementation and monitoring of BayWa r.e.’s marketing activities in APAC.
- Monitor and analyze market developments and competitors.
- Assist in management of website, social media channels, events, adaption of communication and print material.
- Collaborate with creatives and internal teams, to bring inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas, and stories to life.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Business Administration or marketing or equivalent education.
- Open to fresh graduate but internship in marketing would be highly desirable.
- Business English is mandatory for this role.
What We Are Ready to Offer You:
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy.
Is This Role the Right Fit for You?
- Are you looking for a first experience in a purposeful organization?
- Are you willing to learn more about B2B Marketing?
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm