Are you a leader in renewable energy developments? We are - We are recruiting a Wind Engineering Intern for our office in Bangkok, Thailand (open for remote working).
BayWa r.e. – a forward-looking international company! BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 30 countries with 3000 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.
In the APAC region, we are already around 200 employees located in our 9 country offices throughout the APAC region (Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, and Australia). We have an established team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals growing our business activities by developing, constructing, and operating our renewable generation portfolio throughout the region.
To support wind engineering team and support the digitalization process of wind farm development.
What You Will Do
- Support the engineering team in wind data management & analysis.
- Perform wind data analysis and energy calculation.
- Build automatic tools for wind data analysis and energy calculation & reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have completed a minimum of 75% of coursework on an ongoing Bachelor of Engineering program at an accredited university.
- Strong knowledge in wind energy is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Strong practical knowledge of programming language (Python), database system (SQL), Microsoft Azure, and/or Power BI would be preferred.
Is this role the right fit for you?
- Are you available for 4 to 6 months for 40 hours a week?
- Do you have analytical thinking ability and an independent way of working?
- Are you excited to explore data and find deeper reasons for the results?
- Are you enthusiastic about wind energy and keen to learn about frontier technologies?
What we are ready to offer you:
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your world class engineering knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy.
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious - To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable - For our colleagues, partners, and customers, we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team - We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind - With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
Join our team where you can make a difference and drive innovation for a sustainable future!
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm