Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students - Experience in a working environment, Meaningful work assignments, Introduction to Black & Veatch corporate culture and a chance to network with experienced executives and leadership.
What You Will Do
- Perform variety of tasks to support engineering analyses, report production, and designs.
- Prepare basic calculations. Assist in basic equipment selection.
- Coordinate with other disciplines. Schedule project deliverables.
- Collect, organize, and evaluate data.
- Analyze systems utilizing computer modeling.
- Organize and file project materials and references.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- No experience required.
- Current enrollment in ABET accredited university in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering program.
- Analytical skills.
- Communications skills, both written and oral.
- Self starter, highly motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm