The Black & Veatch Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students:
- Experience in a working environment.
- Meaningful work assignments.
- Introduction to Black & Veatch corporate culture.
- Chance to network with experienced executives, leading professionals, and peers.
- Opportunity to learn and expand classroom theory into practice.
- Earn excellent hourly wage.
For Black and Veatch it's designed to provide:
- Supervisors/Managers with opportunity to assess student's skills and abilities.
- Source of potential future talent for organization.
- Foster relationships with colleges and universities.
What You Will Do
- Assist Field superintendents in everyday task completion.
- May include daily reports, material expediting/location, cost/progress reporting, etc.
- Industrial field construction with ability to work in outdoor/rugged environment.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Management Responsibilities - Individual Contributor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical skills.
- Communications skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, highly motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer skills.
Current enrollment in accredited university in Construction/Management Engineering program.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Construction, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm