The Black & Veatch Summer Internship Program is designed to provide the following to students:
- Experience in a working environment.
- Meaningful work assignments.
- Introduction to Black & Veatch corporate culture.
- Chance to network with experienced executives and leadership.
What You Will Do
- Research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, and systems.
- Perform a variety of tasks to support engineering analyses, report production, and designs.
- Coordinate with other disciplines.
- Schedule project deliverables.
- Collect, organize, and evaluate data.
- Analyze systems utilizing computer modeling.
- Organize and file project materials and references.
Management Responsibilities - Individual Contributor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical skills.
- Communications skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter, highly motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer skills.
No experience required - Current enrollment in ABET accredited university in Electrical Engineering program.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm