Black & Veatch
- Experience in a working environment;
- Meaningful work assignments;
- Introduction to Black & Veatch corporate culture;
- Chance to network with experienced executives and leadership.
What you will do
- Research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, and systems.
- Perform variety of tasks to support engineering analyses, report production, and designs.
- Coordinate with other disciplines. Schedule project deliverables.
- Collect, organize, and evaluate data.
- Analyze systems utilizing computer modeling.
- Organize and file project materials and references.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- No experience required.
- Current enrollment in ABET accredited university in Electrical Engineering program.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Analytical skills
- Communications skills, both written and oral
- Self starter, highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2018, 6:00 pm