Join a world-class internal communications team at Black & Veatch and build your experience, expertise and portfolio.
We develop and implement communications for our global businesses of power, oil and gas, water, telecommunications, management consulting and government, in addition to CEO and corporate communications for HR, legal, finance, IT, safety, the B&V Foundation and more.
What You Will Do
- Projects include writing/posting intranet stories and analysis; writing/distributing emails; video planning/writing (some production possible); copy writing and design project management of posters or other collateral; strategic communications planning and implementation; and other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must apply communications standard principles, theories and concepts; adhere to brand guidelines and apply Black & Veatch's communications style.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 0 GPA (preferred).
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing, knowledge of AP Style, ability to meet deadlines and multitask, ability to effectively partner and build relationships with internal partners and clients.
Current enrollment in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations degree program. No experience required.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm